Come join our team and support the mission and vision of El Centro de la Raza!
At El Centro, our employees are united by their passion for social justice and their dedication to providing high-quality programs and services to our community. El Centro provides opportunities for employment in a variety of career paths and provides benefits and other opportunities to grow personally and professionally. El Centro de la Raza’s current openings are listed below.
- Financial Empowerment Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Smoking Cessation Program Coordinator
- Enrollment Navigator/File Clerk
- Job Developer/Instructor
- Veterans Outreach Specialist
- ESL Childcare Provider
- PCHP Home Visitor (South King County)
- Substitute Teacher
Middle School Summer Program:
- Cultural Enrichment Instructor Assistant
- Academic Instructor Assistant
- Parent Engagement/Case Management Coordinator
- Van Driver
Work Study positions:
Youth Programs Positions:
- Roberto Maestas Leadership Institute Coordinator
- College Readiness Coach
- After School Program Academic Support Specialist/Case Manager
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Shannon Armstrong, Human Resources Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 957-4626.