Come join our team and support the mission and vision of El Centro de la Raza!
At El Centro, our employees are united by their passion for social justice and their dedication to providing high-quality programs and services to our community. El Centro provides opportunities for employment in a variety of career paths and provides benefits and other opportunities to grow personally and professionally. El Centro de la Raza’s current openings are listed below.
- Office Clerk
- Youth Case Manager-Federal Way Open Doors
- Hope for Youth Programs Assistant
- Hope for Youth Programs Coordinator/Instructor
- Administrative Assistant
- Smoking Cessation Program Coordinator
- PCHP Home Visitor (South King County)
- Substitute Teacher
Work Study positions:
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Shannon Armstrong, Human Resources Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 957-4626.