Come join our team and support the mission and vision of El Centro de la Raza!
At El Centro, our employees are united by their passion for social justice and their dedication to providing high-quality programs and services to our community. El Centro provides opportunities for employment in a variety of career paths and provides benefits and other opportunities to grow personally and professionally. El Centro de la Raza’s current openings are listed below.
- Plaza Maestas After School and Summer Learning Program Coordinator
- Daytime Janitorial Coordinator/Maintenance
- Porter/Parking Lot Attendant
- Hope for Youth and Programs Supervisor
- SYVPI Case Manager-Southwest
- Development Associate
- Peer Outreach Specialist-Federal Way Open Doors
- Roberto Maestas Leadership Institute (Washington Service Corps)
- Asset Building Youth Programs (Washington Service Corps)
- Notre Dame AmeriCorps positions
- College Readiness Coach
- Plaza Roberto Maestas After School Program AmeriCorps
- Academic Support Specialist
- Case Manager
Beacon Hill Environmental Health Collaboration Project Positions:
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Shannon Armstrong, Human Resources Administrator at email@example.com or (206) 957-4626.