Come join our team and support the mission and vision of El Centro de la Raza!
At El Centro, our employees are united by their passion for social justice and their dedication to providing high-quality programs and services to our community. El Centro provides opportunities for employment in a variety of career paths and provides benefits and other opportunities to grow personally and professionally. El Centro de la Raza’s current openings are listed below.
- Office Clerk
- Latinos in Finance Program Coordinator
- Job Developer
- PCHP Coordinator (South King County)
- PCHP Home Visitor (South King County)
- Parent Child Home Visitor
- Roberto Maestas Leadership Institute (Washington Service Corps)
- Notre Dame AmeriCorps positions
- College Readiness Coach
- Plaza Roberto Maestas After School Program AmeriCorps
- Academic Support Specialist
- Parent Engagement/Case Manager
Work Study Positions (for students with work study award ONLY):
- Facilities Office Assistant
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Shannon Armstrong, Human Resources Administrator at email@example.com or (206) 957-4626.