Come join our team and support the mission and vision of El Centro de la Raza!
At El Centro, our employees are united by their passion for social justice and their dedication to providing high-quality programs and services to our community. El Centro provides opportunities for employment in a variety of career paths and provides benefits and other opportunities to grow personally and professionally. El Centro de la Raza’s current openings are listed below.
- Housing & Economic Development Administrative Assistant
- Job Developer
- Business Opportunity Center Specialist
- Veterans Outreach Specialist
- Staff Accountant
- Parent Educator
- PCHP Extension Coordinator
- Facilities Department Assistant
- Home Visitor (Parent Child Home Program)
- Youth Case Manager-Federal Way Open Doors
- Smoking Cessation Program Coordinator
- Peer Outreach Specialist-Federal Way Open Doors
Work Study positions:
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Shannon Armstrong, Human Resources Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 957-4626.