Come join our team and support the mission and vision of El Centro de la Raza!
At El Centro, our employees are united by their passion for social justice and their dedication to providing high-quality programs and services to our community. El Centro provides opportunities for employment in a variety of career paths and provides benefits and other opportunities to grow personally and professionally. El Centro de la Raza’s current openings are listed below.
- Plaza Roberto Maestas After School Instructor and Youth Marijuana and Education Program Assistant
- Staff Accountant
- Multi-Cultural Events Manager
- Robotics Youth Program Coach
- Smoking Cessation, Tobacco and Marijuana Prevention & Education Program Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Business Opportunity Center Specialist
- Bebes! BSK Home Visitor
- Bebes! BSK Supervisor
- Home Visitor
- Operations Administrator
- Grants Program Administrator
Summer Program Positions:
- After School Program Academic Assistant
- Business Opportunity Center Assistant
- Intake and Referral Specialist
Work Study Positions:
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Shannon Armstrong, Human Resources Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 957-4626.