10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, July 21, 2018
Centilia Cultural Center 1660 South Roberto Maestas Festival St, Seattle
- 9:30 Registration, Refreshment
- 10:00 Welcome and Hello Neighbor
- 10:10 Community Empowerment Grant Announcement
- 10:15 Report Back on Community Noise Measurements
- Beacon Arts “Blue Sky Trails”
- Troy Abel re Cleveland High School Area
- 11:00 Port of Seattle Noise Reduction Efforts by Stan Shepherd
- 11:30 Rep Smith’s “Aviation Affected Communities” Bill
- Noon Working Lunch to discuss “What Do We Do Next?”
- 1 pm Networking
To RSVP for lunch count and request an interpreter, please contact EJBeaconHillSeattle@gmail.com or 206 293 2951. See you there.
Funded by El Centro & EPA CPS CA 01J27101.