La Cocina School at El Centro de la Raza Latin Cooking Classes
To register for a La Cocina Cooking Class, please see below. We offer pork and vegetarian tamale making classes as well as a variety of other cooking classes. Class days, times and fees vary.
Click on the links below to register for a class or to view more information about the class. Here is our 2019 La Cocina School class schedule to date:
- January 26, 2019 – [SOLD OUT] Tasty Vegan Tamale Class ($85.00)
- February 7, 2019 [SOLD OUT] – Sweet & Savory Chicken Mole Class ($85.00)
- February 23, 2019 [POSTPONED] – Three Course Peruvian Meal Class ($85.00)
More class dates are coming soon and will include:
- Vegan Tamale Class with Carmen
- Chicken Mole Cooking Class with Janet
- Peruvian Dinner Class with Raquel
- Pork & Chicken Chile Tamales Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Food Cart Vendor Lulu of Sabor Delicioso
- Paella Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Business Opportunity Specialist Liliana
- Ceviche Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Food Cart Vendor Marcos of SharkBite
- Ask us about scheduling a private group class for your family, friends or workplace!
- NEW! Purchase a La Cocina School Gift Certificate here
Class fees vary: Fees range from $65-$95 per class. We also offer class packages. Class fees support our Senior Nutrition & Wellness Program. Please register in advance. Gift certificates are also available. *Please note that all transactions are non-refundable. If a cooking class date no longer works with your schedule, we would be happy to place you in a different class.
Location: El Centro de la Raza 2524 16th Ave S (in kitchen, located on the first floor).
Space is limited – sign up now! You can also register by emailing email@example.com.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
****In order to cover class costs, please note that a class may be canceled if there are fewer than 5 participants registered.