La Cocina School at El Centro de la Raza Latin Cooking Class Schedule for 2018 is Here!
To register for a La Cocina Cooking Class, please see below. We offer pork and vegetarian tamale making classes as well as a variety of other cooking classes. Class days, times, and fees vary.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CLASS:
- NEW! La Cocina Pork & Chicken Chile Tamales Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Food Cart Vendor, Lulu of Sabor Delicioso!
- Chicken Mole Cooking Class Schedule with Janet!
- NEW! La Cocina Paella Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Business Opportunity Specialist, Liliana!
- Vegan Tamales Class Schedule
- NEW! La Cocina Ceviche Making Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Food Cart Vendor, Marcos of SharkBite!
- Pozole Cooking Class Schedule: by request only
- Ask us about scheduling a private group class for your family, friends or workplace!
Class fees vary: Fees range from $60-$95 per class. We also offer class packages. Class fees support our Senior Wellness Program and Senior Home Delivered Meal Program. Please register in advance. Gift certificates are also available. *Please note that all transactions are non-refundable. If a cooking class date no longer works with your schedule, we would be happy to place you in a different class.
Location: El Centro de la Raza 2524 16th Ave S (in kitchen, located on the first floor).
Space is limited – sign up now! You can also register by emailing email@example.com.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*In order to cover all costs, please note that a class may be canceled if there are fewer than 5 participants registered.
2018 La Cocina School at El Centro de la Raza Latin Cooking Class Schedule at a Glance
January 27th, Vegetarian Tamale Class ($85.00)
February 24th, Pork Red Chile Tamale Class ($85.00)
March 10th, Chicken Mole Cooking Class ($70.00)
March 17th, Vegan Tamale Cooking Class ($85.00)
April 14th, Pork Red Chile Tamale Class ($85.00)
December 8th, TBD