La Cocina School at El Centro de la Raza Latin Cooking Class
To register for a La Cocina Cooking Class, please see below. We offer pork and vegetarian tamale making classes as well as a variety of other cooking classes. Class days, times, and fees vary.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CLASS:
- NEW! Purchase a La Cocina School Gift Certificate!
- La Cocina School Tasty Vegan Tamale Class!
- Authenthic Sweet & Savory Chicken Mole Cooking Class with Janet Monrroy!
- NEW! La Cocina School 3 Course Peruvian Dinner AM Cooking Class with Raquel!
- NEW! La Cocina Pork & Chicken Chile Tamales Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Food Cart Vendor, Lulu of Sabor Delicioso!
- NEW! La Cocina Paella Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Business Opportunity Specialist, Liliana!
- NEW! La Cocina Ceviche Making Class with Plaza Roberto Maestas Food Cart Vendor, Marcos of SharkBite!
- Ask us about scheduling a private group class for your family, friends or workplace!
Class fees vary: Fees range from $65-$95 per class. We also offer class packages. Class fees support our Senior Wellness Program and Senior Home Delivered Meal Program. Please register in advance. Gift certificates are also available. *Please note that all transactions are non-refundable. If a cooking class date no longer works with your schedule, we would be happy to place you in a different class.
Location: El Centro de la Raza 2524 16th Ave S (in kitchen, located on the first floor).
Space is limited – sign up now! You can also register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
*In order to cover all costs, please note that a class may be canceled if there are fewer than 5 participants registered.