Come join our team and support the mission and vision of El Centro de la Raza!
At El Centro de la Raza, our employees are united by their passion for social justice and their dedication to providing high-quality programs and services to our community. El Centro de la Raza provides opportunities for employment in a variety of career paths and provides benefits and other opportunities to grow personally and professionally. El Centro de la Raza’s current openings are listed below.
Other Open Positions:
El Centro de la Raza offers the following benefits to full-time staff:
- Medical and Dental Insurance with competitive employee and family rates.
- Basic Life insurance provided at no cost to employee; option to buy up for additional coverage.
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer contribution; eligible to participants after six months of employment; eligible for employer contribution after first year of employment with El Centro.
- 10 days of sick/safe pay time each calendar year (accrued by pay period); Eligible to take accrued leave after 90 days of employment.
- Vacation accrued by pay period; start accruing upon hire; eligible to take after 6 months of employment.
- 8 days of paid holidays have been establish by El Centro de la Raza + 5 days paid time off during the last week of December.
- Employment Assistant Program for all employees our EAP offers help with mental health, stress, grief and loss, illness or trauma, relationship conflicts, financial guidance, life adjustments, and more.
If you are interested in any of these positions please send your resume to Denise Tuck at firstname.lastname@example.org