Come join our team and support the mission and vision of El Centro de la Raza!
At El Centro de la Raza, our employees are united by their passion for social justice and their dedication to providing high-quality programs and services to our community. El Centro de la Raza provides opportunities for employment in a variety of career paths and provides benefits and other opportunities to grow personally and professionally. El Centro de la Raza’s current openings are listed below.
To apply for an open position at El Centro de la Raza, please complete our online employment application here. Or, if you prefer, you can send your resume, cover letter and a completed employment application to HR@elcentrodelaraza.org.
Other Open Positions:
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
All El Centro de la Raza employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Please bring your vaccination records on your first day. Failure to submit proof of vaccination will result in withdrawal of the job offer.
El Centro de la Raza Will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based upon disability or religious belief. Please contact HR@elcentrodelaraza.org for the appropriate application forms.
El Centro de la Raza offers the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Medical and Dental Insurance with competitive employee and family rates.
- Basic Life insurance provided at no cost to employee; option to buy up for additional coverage.
- 401(k) plan with 5% employer contribution; eligible to participants after six months of employment; eligible for employer contribution after first year of employment with El Centro.
- 12 days of sick/safe pay time each calendar year (accrued by pay period); Eligible to take accrued leave after 90 days of employment.
- 15 days of vacation accrued by pay period; start accruing upon hire; eligible to take after 6 months of employment plus a floating holiday and birthday off.
- 9 days of paid holidays have been established by El Centro de la Raza + 5 days paid time off during the last week of December.
- Employment Assistant Program for all employees our EAP offers help with mental health, stress, grief and loss, illness or trauma, relationship conflicts, financial guidance, life adjustments, and more.
El Centro de la Raza currently has many AmeriCorps positions available! Available positions are:
After School Program Assistant
Financial Empowerment Program Assistant
Food Bank Program Assistant
‘Hope For Youth’ Program Assistant
‘Latinos at Work’ Employment Program Assistant
‘Si Se Puede’ Program Assistant
Benefits of an AmeriCorps position include: A monthly stipend to cover living expenses; An education award of up to $6,895 that can be used for future schooling or to pay off existing qualified student loan debt; Basic health insurance; Workers compensation coverage; And more! Find more information about what an AmeriCorps Position can do for you.