The United Way Free Tax Experts are back and ready to help you maximize your refund!
Come visit us every Tuesday and Thursday from 5-9PM, or Sunday from 10AM-4PM, from 1/10/23-4/15/23. UWKC observes all federal holidays.
Need to apply for or renew your ITIN? We can help!
WHERE: Centilia Cultural Center 1660 S Roberto Maestas Festival St, Seattle, WA 98144
WHAT TO BRING:
- Both spouses, if filing jointly
- Picture ID for taxpayer (and spouse, if filing jointly)
- Social Security card (or acceptable alternative – see below) for each person listed on the return
- Proof of income, like W2s and 1099s
- Documentation of expenses
- If anyone in the household is insured through the Marketplace, Form 1095-A and dependents’ proof of income
- Account and routing numbers for direct deposit of refunds
- Prior year tax return
Acceptable Alternatives for Social Security Card:
- Photocopy or photograph of Social Security card
- ITIN letter
- Social Security Benefit Statement (Form 1099-SSA)
- Military ID with Social Security number
- Any document issued by the Social Security Administration with Social Security number – last four digits must be visible
- A printout from mySocialSecurity with the last four digits of your Social Security number visible
- Please note: Per IRS regulations, a return cannot be prepared without the required documents. Prior year tax returns do NOT satisfy document requirements.
April 8 @ 10:00
10:00 am (6h)