The United Way Free Tax Experts are back and ready to help you maximize your refund!

Come visit us every Tuesday and Thursday from 5-9PM, or Sunday from 10AM-4PM, from 1/10/23-4/15/23. UWKC observes all federal holidays.

Need to apply for or renew your ITIN? We can help!

WHERE: Centilia Cultural Center 1660 S Roberto Maestas Festival St, Seattle, WA 98144



  • Both spouses, if filing jointly
  • Picture ID for taxpayer (and spouse, if filing jointly)
  • Social Security card (or acceptable alternative – see below) for each person listed on the return
  • Proof of income, like W2s and 1099s
  • Documentation of expenses
  • If anyone in the household is insured through the Marketplace, Form 1095-A and dependents’ proof of income


  • Account and routing numbers for direct deposit of refunds
  • Prior year tax return

Acceptable Alternatives for Social Security Card:

  • Photocopy or photograph of Social Security card
  • ITIN letter
  • Social Security Benefit Statement (Form 1099-SSA)
  • Military ID with Social Security number
  • Any document issued by the Social Security Administration with Social Security number – last four digits must be visible
  • A printout from mySocialSecurity with the last four digits of your Social Security number visible
  • Please note: Per IRS regulations, a return cannot be prepared without the required documents. Prior year tax returns do NOT satisfy document requirements.
April 8 @ 10:00
10:00 am (6h)