Providing community inspired, mixed-use and transit-oriented affordable housing in Seattle neighborhoods to strengthen our community.
We have affordable housing developments on Beacon Hill and coming soon to Columbia City. Please click on the each housing development below for more information. We also have commercial spaces available for lease at our housing sites.
- Best Start for Kids – Youth & Family Homelessness PreventionThis program is part of coordinated system of addressing homelessness throughout King County, working to resolve housing crisis before they result in a housing loss. …Read More
- El Patio Affordable Housing & ECR Transitional HousingWe provide low-income housing through our multi-family, tax credit apartments, two transitional houses and one triplex located on Beacon Hill. Residents receive access to affordable, …Read More
- First-Time Homebuyer EducationThrough local partnerships, we offer a homebuyer education class sponsored by the Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC) four times a year. This class is …Read More
- Four Amigos Affordable Housing in Columbia CityEl Centro de la Raza is bringing a mixed use, affordable housing development to Columbia City. ECDLR will redevelop three parcels of land located at …Read More
- Lending Circles/TandasThrough non-profit partnership with Mission Asset Fund we offer Lending Circles; a social practice that has been formalized for those that don’t have access to …Read More
- Plaza Benefits NavigatorOur Benefits Navigator can support our Plaza and El Patio residents with a variety of services including rental assistance, utility discount programs, job search assistance, …Read More
- Plaza Roberto Maestas HousingLocated on Beacon Hill. Shaped by neighbors and future residents, and designed to promote community interaction and environmental values, Plaza Roberto Maestas is a model …Read More
- Rental Counseling and Foreclosure PreventionWe understand that life events, the pandemic and other circumstances may have had a significant impact on your housing situation, and we want to work …Read More
“There is a need for affordable housing. More than anything, affordable housing needs to be developed by community-based organizations because we’re going to reach the hard to serve, those who really need affordable housing, those who have needs, and we will be able to provide wrap-around services for those households.”– Estela Ortega, Executive Director