Job skill training, certifications, adult education and ESL classes.
We are dedicated to empowering individuals and strengthening our community through comprehensive workforce development programs. We believe in providing equitable access to employment opportunities, fostering skill development, and promoting economic self-sufficiency for all. Our Workforce Development Programs are designed to assist individuals from diverse backgrounds, including youth, adults and immigrants, in gaining the necessary skills and knowledge to thrive in today’s competitive job market. We offer a range of classes and resources to support individuals on their career journey and to empower people to achieve their full potential.
- Digital NavigatorsDigital Navigators is a month-long computer basics course aimed at teaching participants how to navigate the internet and use online tools such as email, word …Read More
- ESL ClassesFree virtual English classes for beginners, levels 1 and 2 provided by Seattle Colleges. Participants must live in WA state and be 18 years of …Read More
- Labor StandardsThis program educates Spanish-speaking workers on local, state, and federal labor laws, including The City of Seattle Office of Labor Standards ordinances, minimum wage, wage …Read More
- Unidos At WorkModern life and work require an understanding of modern technology. Unidos at Work is a 7-week course that teaches basic computers skills and their applications …Read More
- Unidos In FinanceLooking to begin a career in the Finance industry? Utilizing a cohort-based model, Unidos in Finance prepares students to do just that, with job training, …Read More
- Youth J.O.B. Readiness TrainingThe Youth J.O.B. Readiness Program is designed to assist youth with identifying career pathways related to their interests with a focus on living wage careers. …Read More
“We would like to thank El Centro de la Raza for the education programs that you provide to the Latino community. Today we finished our course, Unidos in Finance, and it has been a great experience, full of knowledge and current events (like artificial intelligence that many of us have never heard about previously).”– A group of adult students who wrote a thank you letter to our staff, Oscar, in the Unidos in Finance program (Mili M., Alexandra, Carolina, Maria, Mary, Rosa, Sandra, Yheida, Alba, Juanita and Mili P.)