Empowering youth in our community to realize their full potential.
We provide services to youth that incorporate social change and community activism into the curriculum. Programs include after school mentoring and tutoring, summer programming, STEM programs, and workshops for parents. We also work within the Seattle Public Schools and the Federal Way School District.
- ANIMO Pre-Apprentice ProgramOur program goal is to mentor, guide and create career pathways for young adults. Ultimately, we want to increase access to education, training, and employment. …Read More
- Bahlam Bots RoboticsBahlam Bots Robotics program gives students an opportunity to develop an understanding of the fundamentals of science and principals of coding, with a cultural component. …Read More
- Corazoncito Case ManagementCorazoncito is a Social Emotional Learning Program that includes academics to help young scholars succeed in school and in life. We do this by providing …Read More
- ELEVARELEVAR provides support, mentorship, and celebrate scholars as they navigate educational institutions. Our services include but are not limited to monthly 1:1 case management sessions …Read More
- Hope for YouthHope for Youth is focused on bringing more Chicano and Latino history to students in the Federal Way School district, specifically Thomas Jefferson High School. …Read More
- Roberto Maestas After School ProgramOur after-school program provides a safe community, where scholars are inspired to learn through: curiosity, truth, and vulnerability. Grounded in ethnic studies, we aim to …Read More
- Si Se Puede AcademyEl Centro de la Raza’s Si Se Puede Academy is a GED program for jovenes that are 18-21 years old in King County. If you …Read More
- Youth Cannabis and Tobacco PreventionThe Youth Cannabis and Commercial Tobacco Prevention Program’s mission is to prevent initiation and reduce cannabis and commercial tobacco use by youth, ages 12-20, support …Read More
- Youth J.O.B. Readiness TrainingThe Youth J.O.B. Readiness Program is designed to assist youth with identifying career pathways related to their interests with a focus on living wage careers. …Read More
“El Centro de la Raza helped my daughters realize their full potential. I have four children and signed up my two oldest daughters for the Youth Job Readiness Training program. I have seen my daughters find confidence within themselves and flourish! I admire the dedication and work ethic of the staff at El Centro de la Raza. I am proud of my daughters’ accomplishments and am looking forward to seeing them graduate.”– Dania Romero, Mother