Support the children, youth, families and seniors in our 43 programs and services by purchasing a Christmas tree during our Annual Christmas Tree Sale!
Our Christmas Tree Sale lot will be open from November 22 through December 20, 2020 (or while supplies last) on Mondays-Fridays 4-8 PM and Saturdays-Sundays 12-8 PM. The sale takes place at El Centro de la Raza’s North Parking Lot located at 2524 16th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144. You do not need to sign-up for a timeslot to buy a tree.
We are pleased to be able to safely offer high quality, locally sourced fresh Christmas trees for purchase once again. Proceeds benefit our vital programs and services, which have sustained thousands of vulnerable individuals throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
Due to our COVID safety protocols, we are only allowing a limited number of people on the lot at a time so there may be wait times. We appreciate your patience. There may be longer wait times on the weekends, and you may find there are shorter wait times 4-8 PM on the weekdays.
In order to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons, we are making some adjustments this year in compliance with local public health mandates:
- All guests and staff are expected to wear masks for the duration of the pick-up process
- All guests and staff are asked to sanitize hands before and after the exchange of goods
- Indoor facilities (including restrooms) will not be available for use
- Tree wrapping services will be available, but staff will not be able to help customers secure trees to their vehicles
- Household members/vehicle passengers are asked to remain in their vehicles as much as possible
Mil gracias for your compliance and understanding!
For questions or more information, please call (206) 957-4621 or email email@example.com.