Our volunteers are the lifeblood of El Centro de la Raza. Many volunteers have previously participated in our programs, but many have also learned about our organization and simply wanted to help. We have volunteer opportunities available for individuals, groups, and English or Spanish speakers who would like to become part of the community of El Centro de la Raza.
Thank you for your interest in helping our community!
For more information please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (206) 957-4602 or email@example.com.
For court ordered community service opportunities please contact our Facilities Manager at (206) 957-4603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For internship information, please contact email@example.com.
- Online Volunteer Application (English)
- Aplicación voluntaria en línea (Español)
- Group Volunteer Interest Form
Current Volunteer Opportunities (please email Mandela at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of these opportunities):
- Volunteer to help with a variety of activities to help with our virtual gala and online auction. Sign-up here.
- Mask Making (remote): instructions for mask-making https://volunteer.uwkc.org/instructions-for-making-face-masks/
- Census Outreach Calls (on-site)
Volunteer Policy and Philosophy Statement: